National Fire Protection Association certification can advance your career. Today’s public is demanding evidence of competency from professionals in their practice specialties. Certification is an important credential that can help you to meet this need.
- Gain professional recognition from your peers and others
- Demonstrate your knowledge and competence
- Document your commitment to your profession
- Create your career path
The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) has approved the CFPS, CFI and CFPE Certification Programs for reimbursement of examination fees. Contact your local Veterans Affairs Office.
Test Center Web site
If you are planning to take a computer-based examination for the CFI-I, CFPS, or CESCP certifications, you may locate a computer-based testing center near you by visiting the test center Web site.
Available certification programs
- Certified Electrical Safety Worker (CESW)
- Certified Electrical Safety Compliance Professional (CESCP)
- Certified Fire Protection Specialist (CFPS)
- Certified Fire Inspector I (CFI)
- Certified Fire Inspector II (CFI-II)
- Certified Fire Plan Examiner I (CFPE)
- Certified Life Safety Specialist – Health Care Facility Manager (CLSS-HCFM)
The information on this page came from http://www.nfpa.org/training/certification-programs. Click here to learn more!